Edited by CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS
Published by – Earth Defense Headquarters http://www.edhca.org/
Condensed and re-edited by ‘BRANTON’ with the permission of E.D.H.
1947 TREATY SIGNED BY PRESIDENT HARRY TRUMAN
Government scientists (the secret government) purportedly labored alongside an alien force to work out the sundry ways the general population could be brought under an ultimate totalitarian control that would leave humanity as little more than farm animals to be used for breeding. All of which began with a 1947 treaty signed by President Harry Truman, that set in motion a plan where THE ELITE OBTAINED ALIEN TECHNOLOGICAL SECRETS IN EXCHANGE FOR PERMITTING THE ALIENS TO ABDUCT HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR THEIR DIABOLICAL RESEARCH. In time, the elite would be allowed to survive to become the overlords of the human sheep, under ultimate control of the aliens – like the dogs that watch the sheep on a human farm.
Located almost two miles beneath Archuleta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico was an installation classified so secret, its existence would be one of the most protected realities in the world. There was the Earth’s first main joint United States Government/Alien biogenetics laboratory. Others existed in Colorado , Nevada , and Arizona , not to mention in a number of other locations like Afghanistan and Russia – but Dulce (is)/was the largest.
In an era when the officers in charge of the major military units were still part of the generation that looked on young women – potential mothers – as a treasure to be protected, to learn that THOUSANDS OF YOUNG FEMALES WERE BEING ABDUCTED, AND EVEN CREATED (CLONED, ETC.) FOR USE AS SEX SLAVES BY ALIENS was simply too much for such men to allow to continue.
Continue reading here