It is wrong to think SSP Veterans are getting their memories from sci fi games and movies and that we all have false Military memories .
1. There is documented evidence for the Secret Space Program. There is mountains of evidence.
2. If it’s not true, then why are there thousands and thousands of people talking about it and they are all having similar experiences? Eyewitness testimony is the highest form of evidence in the court of law.
3. I believe that some sci fi movies and games are just movies and games, but it is a know fact that the Military is involved sometimes and they tell the producers or directors to put little parts in there as soft disclosure. And even entire movies are soft disclosure. The Military and DoD also help make and fund some of them, too.
4. The technology that we use in the Secret Space Program is not the same as what we see in sci fi. It’s way more advanced sometimes, and most of the time, we fly ships with our minds, not a joystick and throttle.
5. This stuff is not made up. Many of us have nightmares and PTSD from these experiences.
6. If people were just making this stuff up or we were all just crazy, why can’t I find a competing narrative? For the REAL Secret Space Program, there is only one narrative, this one. The only competing narrative is CG, but everyone knows that he is a fraud. You would expect that if people were making it up or they were crazy that there would be a wide variety of narratives out there, but there are not. Since mass psychosis and shared hallucinations do not exist, they have to be telling the truth.
7. When people who have memory flashbacks get therapy and get help for this, they uncover MORE CLEARER memories of being involved in this stuff, not the other way around.
8. More and more of us are coming forward, they can’t stop us.