We’ve been looking through the National Archives…and found something no one has noticed yet…the memo is a response from the CIA to the FBI, indicating the Bureau asked the Agency about the legitimacy of an earth-shattering report. That document in question is this: an apparent wiretap, dated one day before Marilyn Monroe’s death. The wiretap warns Monroe had “secrets to tell,” and that she threatened to reveal them in a press conference. One involved President John F. Kennedy’s visit to a quote “secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space.” The report was routed to “MJ-12,” more commonly known as Majestic 12. But…we have to ask. Is this actually legit? Or an elaborate fake? We’ll present both sides of the argument, including what the CIA said about it after they reviewed it.
- Testimony of Jessie Mane Czebotar
- John Whitberg: SSP Insider Interview – Project Looking Glass, Life Missions, Area 51
- Linda Moulton Howe – Antarctica’s Strange Evolution… Frozen Secrets beneath its Ice!
- Super Soldier Talk – Elena Danaan – Galactic Federation’s Planetary Liberation
- James Rink – Secret Space Conference – 5/3/22